Palestine Emergency Fund: Restoring Hope and Rebuilding Futures.

Home/ Story/ Palestine Emergency Fund: Restoring Hope and Rebuilding Futures.

Serving those Hidden Amongst Us

Raised
77%
Palestine Emergency Fund: Restoring Hope and Rebuilding Futures.

🚨 **Emergency Appeal: Gaza Needs You NOW!** πŸ†˜

 

*** NOTE***
We are able to get funds into Gaza immediately. We don't know how long this channel will be open to us. We are are sending 20% of all donations immediately into Gaza, the remaining 80% will be used once we getter a better picture of whats need for long term projects. We don't know how long this channel will be open to us and as long as our volunteers are not in jeopardy we will continue to send funds. However if the situation changes we will put a stop until the situation on the ground is safe.Β 

 

The devastation in Gaza is beyond words, and the time to act is NOW! We urgently call on your compassion and generosity to help the people of Gaza and the people of Palestine, who are facing unimaginable loss and suffering. To date there have been over 30000 people killed with approximately more than half considered to be women and children. Based on UN reports approximately 25% of the 2.3 million people living in Gaza, who are currently displaced, forced to evacuate and leave their homes due to destruction and forced displacement.Β 

 

πŸ’” **Unfathomable Destruction:** The extent of the damages and loss in Gaza is beyond what we can fully comprehend or express. Homes reduced to rubble, hospitals overwhelmed, families torn apart – the situation is dire, and every moment counts.

 

🌍 **Stand with Palestine:** Join us in making an immediate impact. Your support can provide a lifeline to those in Gaza who are struggling to survive amidst this catastrophe.

 

✨ **100% Impact, 0% Fees:** We want your entire donation to go directly to those in need. That's why we charge ZERO administrative fees. Every dollar you give will directly support the people of Gaza.

 

πŸ†˜ **Urgent Rebuilding:** We can't afford to wait. Your contribution will provide crucial to supporting those that lost everything.

 

πŸ—οΈ **Rebuilding Lives:** Once borders reopen and humanitarian access is restored, we will work with our volunteers in Gaza to distribute your funds to reach those that need it most. Your donation will support long-term recovery efforts, including rebuilding homes, immediate support for basic needs and necessities, as well as medical attention for those impacted by the war.

 

#GazaEmergency #SupportGaza #UrgentAidNeeded

 

GOAL: $200,000 USD

Knowing that determining the true need of the situation in Gaza will take time, these fund will allow us to act quickly and promptly as the blockade is removed and there is a ceasefire.


The purpose of the funds will be to secure an immediate and long-term fund to help cover the overflow of stories from families and individuals we will collect from volunteers on the ground. Keep in mind that once the situation in Gaza settles down there will be long term aid needed and we will have an influx of stories that will need funding. Hidden Humanity mission is to fund these stories long after the major aid organisation have left.Β 

.

Recent supporters
Serena
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Scroll to Top
Your Donation
Enter Your Desired Amount
Donations in USD($)
Personal Info

Donate Anonymously *
First Name *
Last Name *
Email *
Leave A Comment

Want to Cover the Transaction Fee? *
Total Donation Amount
$
0.00
Admin Donation Cost
Enter Your Desired Amount
Donations in USD($)
Personal Info

Donate Anonymously *
First Name *
Last Name *
Email *
Leave A Comment

Want to Cover the Transaction Fee? *
Total Donation Amount
$
0.00
Pay Zakat, If you already calculated
Your Donation